Return Policy On Fabric.
- Fabric cannot be returned after two (2) weeks from date of invoice.
- No credits will be passed after two (2) weeks from the date of the original invoice.
- No quality complaints can be accepted after fourteen (14) days from date of invoice.
- No returns will be allowed on fabric less than six (6) meters in length.
- Design Team reserves the right to return the fabric to the customer if alleged defects or flaws falls within accepted commercial tolerance.
- No returns will be accepted without a valid reason given in writing and approved from the directors.
- A handling fee will be charged on all returned fabric, unless otherwise agreed. The handling fee for all fabric returns is 50%.
- Please always check fabric before you cut as once fabric has been cut it cannot be returned.
- Design Team cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage suffered by a customer as a result of the product having been incorrectly cleaned or handled.
- No claims will be accepted if fabric has been chemically treated after purchase.
- SABS quality standards on flaws and defects will apply (5-6 flaws per 50m are deemed acceptable)
- Dye-lot variations occur in all textiles and are unavoidable. Subtle textures, slubs, colour and weaving irregularities associated with textiles (especially natural fibres) are not considered to be defects.
- Design Team will not accept responsibility for fabrics fading as a result of exposure to harsh sunlight.
- We reserve the right to refuse any return in line with the above mentioned terms.
Return Policy on Design Team Fabrics Products
if you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it.
- Products will only be considered for refund or exchange if unused and undamaged and in their original condition.
- No products will be considered for refund or exchange thirty (30) days after date of invoice.
- In the unlikely event of a product being defective, it can be returned within a period of three (3) months after date of invoice.
- Defective items will be considered for exchange once inspected and signed off as defective by our quality assessor.
- No returns, replacements or exchanges will be considered on a product after three (3) months of invoice date.
- Products can be returned to Design Team Fabrics Showroom or collected by our courier.
- All products received for return/exchange will be inspected prior to exchange/refund or credit granted.
- All products collected by our courier for refund or exchange will carry a non-refundable collection fee of R200.
Please ensure that the below is complied with prior to product being presented for return or exchange:
- Copy of original invoice.
- Product still in original packaging.
Points to consider before requesting a refund/exchange or credit:
- Products were used for their intended purpose and are not damaged as a result of usage.
- Products were cared for and cleaned as per care and cleaning instructions.
Please note that products bought at sale or factory flawed prices, cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged.
Custom made or made to order products will not be considered for refund, exchange or return.
For any more details, please send an email to email@example.com